I'm over it

I’m over this. I’m done. My feelings never mattered to anyone. People like to pretend they care but they don’t. I’m not missing out on anything in this life. I’m done. If God is real, I’m glad him and Jesus got a front row seat. I’m glad my mental health could provide entertainment for others.

Don’t give me that, “GoD hAs a PlAn” and “JeSuS lOvEs YoU” shit. That’s exactly what that is. Garbage advice. If God truly cared, I wouldn’t have gotten beaten, belittled, and abused when I was younger. I genuinely hate myself and my life. There is no reason for me to stay. It’s obvious to me that I wouldn’t be missed.

1 Like

While I am in no way clinical, I too have dealt with being belittled and abused and you would be missed. I’m here if you need someone to talk to or please consider calling one of these hotlines to get help.

• Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990
  • Mental Healthline: 1-877-933-6124
  • SAMHSA: 1-800-662-HELP
  • Crisis Text Line: Text CONNECT to 741741
  • Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
1 Like

You gotta try to talk to someone man you deserve to be happy. Killing yourself is not a solution you have to stay i promise you things will get better and new opportunity will open up.

Hey @Reijak,

Checking in on you. I hope you’re safe and you managed to go through this painful moment.

You’re not alone, friend.
You are loved and cared for.

If you read this - and if you want -, please let us know how you’re doing.

Sending love your way. :hrtlegolove:

Yo Reijak just wanted to say…
I grew up in the Church. I have said those exact words you said uhh… for over 10 years. Countless times.
I told God to “Fuck off” in February this year.
I’d like to talk if your down.