Im-proud-to-say-that-ive-stopped-drinking-im-sober - 1326

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/38737
Im proud to say that I’ve stopped drinking :beers: im sober i don’t no longer need it

6 Likes

Yeeeees! 100% yes and all rounds of virtual applause sent to you! It must have been quite a journey for you to get to the point of saying this. And sharing it with others, how inspiring! So freaking proud of you too, and thankful that you are proud of yourself because you better be! :smiley: This is huge. Huge step, huge journey, strong words. Well done, friend. You’re paving the way.

1 Like

That’s so amazing! So proud of you and what you’ve accomplished!! Thank you for sharing with us this amazing achievement, worth celebrating!!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! That’s so awesome that you have managed to get sober and no longer feel the need to have alcohol in your life. You are an amazing human! :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Sounds great friend, that is awesome to read. you deserve to be proud of yourself, take care and keep that up.
you matter most :purple_heart:

2 Likes

This is awesome!! Sobriety is wonderful. What a huge thing this is! Congratulations my friend. Hurray!!!

1 Like

Friend, I am so very happy for you and congratulations for changing your life and your health for the better, I am glad that you are proud and even though I don’t know you I too am incredibly proud of you and thankful for you for sharing such wonderful news. I hope that the people that read this can see that it is possible to make big changes how ever hard it may seem.
Best of luck for a wonderful future.
Lisa x

I am so wildly proud of you for choosing sobriety!! You are worth every bit of effort that you put in to remaining sober. That’s just incredible, friend. Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes