I'm scared

I just self-harmed for the first time in a long time.
I don’t know what to do. I can feel myself slipping back into depression and it’s awful.
I’m so scared all the time and I hate being alone. I don’t even feel like I can trust myself anymore.
I need help.
I don’t know what to do anymore. I can’t do it alone even though I wish I could.

1 Like

Im here,

Im happy and proud that you were doing so good for so long
I know slipping and doing self harm can make you feel so bad about your self especially when your alone. But your not you have me i care about you, indeed i don’t know you but i wanna help you. I know how it feels to not trust your self even to keep your own self safe which suck and being alone is even worse cuz thats when you have all the time to think and just be stuck in your own head with no one to tell you what to do but i can be that person. We always wish we could do things alone and handle things ourselfs cuz if we can’t then it makes us feel weak and selfish like no one should have to deal with us or our problems but thats not true im here to help and if you wanna talk about anything im here. :heart: :heart:

Sandra.

Thank you @Sandia. I appreciate that a lot. It means a lot to me, honestly. Thank you.