I'm so alone

I shouldn’t feel like this. I’m successful, I have an amazing partner, I have great friends, i have so many things going for me. But still… I spent the last hour crying non-stop. All I can think of is how worthless I am, how I dont even deserve my life.

I cant keep up with myself. I’m forcing myself to do more and more activities, just so I dont have time (or energy) to look in the mirror at the horrific person that stands in front of me.
If I talk to anyone all I get is: “you’re burning yourself out” or “dont worry, you’ll be fine”
I feel like a burden for telling them I feel sad. The only person I have ever been able to talk to, i haven’t spoken to in over a year. I can’t cope any more. I’m so alone and I’m just getting worse… I hate myself more every day

Please,keep going. You are worth it. Don’t give up! I want to share a video with you https://youtu.be/TNpXDDKomT0 I hope it will help you

I know exactly how you feel. If you want to talk to someone who can relate then I am here. There are more people here for you than you think and you won’t even know who they are yet <3

It just feels that when I talk even to my loved ones they dont get it and are dismissive. So now I cant talk to anyone. It’s so hard pretending to be ok all the time

I am the same, every time I try and talk to them I get absolutely nothing In return. They just don’t understand. And then I feel like there is something wrong with me. And when you feel like you have no one there for you, that’s the worst feeling. People who aren’t closest to us might actually be more helpful anyway :slight_smile: