Im-so-close-to-ending-it-but-i-can-just-never-do-i

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: im so close to ending it but I can just never do it and I feel like I might today but I might not idk but I just really really want to make myself bleed

5 Likes

From Muffin2029+Megan=<3: Mate, what’s goin on?====

From Muffin2029+Megan=<3: Your life matters, just like everyone’s. What’s the reason you want to do that? is anything in particular bothering you?

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: well it’s just a mix of my friends irl not following my pronouns and name and it makes me extremely uncomfortable, my suicidal thoughts every single day and just a lot else like my family and my own body and stuff and no my life doesn’t matter

From Muffin2029+Megan=<3: Jayden, your life does matter. Friends sometimes can be like that and it’s best to try and ignore them, by not being with them. Before you do that though, try to confront them and ask them to follow your name and pronouns. If they still don’t do it, best not be with them, since they aren’t good for you. Your family loves you, even though it might not seem like it. Don’t hurt your body. It’s precious and unique. And you’ve only got one. God loves you and trust me everything will be okay.

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: I guess your right. And I did confront them multiple times and they said they would but they never do. Also I’m not really religious but thank you for listening to me and btw im trying to get help to try to not do stuff to my body but idk if it’ll stop the thoughts about ending myself but I’ll try not to.

From Muffin2029+Megan=<3: Thank you, Jayden. Everything will be alright. Just don’t hate yourself. I’m always here at Heartsupport if you need anything. Greetings, Vasilije.

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: Your welcome. And thank you, I kinda need someone like you lol hopefully I’ll find someone.

From Muffin2029+Megan=<3: You will:D===============

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: Yayyyyyyyy!==============

From Muffin2029+Megan=<3: Haha:D===================

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: ^^=======================

From Muffin2029+Megan=<3: how are you doing?=======

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: not that good. you?======

From Muffin2029+Megan=<3: I’m okay. just stay here with us. don’t hurt yourself . okay ?

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: alright. I’ll try========

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: I kinda just really want to rn it’ll be very easy and no one would notice

From Muffin2029+Megan=<3: Your life matters. Don’t hurt your precious body. You’ve got only one.

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: My body is just useless==

From ManekiNeko: Jayden, if you are in crisis I want to encourage you to reach out and maybe have a look through <#423176381141090304> . Even have a chat to family or friends if you need to. I’m sure they wouldn’t want you to feel alone in your struggles