I'm so sorry ._

I know I’ve stopped the urge many times but it’s just time to give up. Thanks for being here to help. But I can’t take it. I’m sorry. But it won’t even make a difference anyways. Bye. For good. See you soon

4 Likes

Hi Swix. Please call on your local suicide hotline. I know it is hard I know it hurts but please please dont do it. it is not wort it. Things can get better. You can never know if you dont try. We will be here with you on your way to better your life just dont end it please. Call on that number. People will help you there. Please…

4 Likes

hello @Swix,
You’ve been having a rough time a lot lately. You need to talk to someone. We all love you and want you to get some relief from the constant pain and sadness you’ve been feeling. Things can get better. Please reach out to someone who is trained to help persons feeling this way. Nothing you say is going to shock or surprise them, or cause embarrassment. It’s their job and they understand it. You’ve done so much, why not do this one thing, that we all think can really help you greatly?

https://swindon.mylifeportal.co.uk/content/send-local-offer/landing-pages/health-landing-pages-and-content-pages/health-needs/suicide-1/suicide-national-advice-resources/

4 Likes

Hi Swix, Please don’t give up now, you have stopped the urge and you have done an amazing job. we are all here for you. Please reach out to the heath resources that have been given to you. Your life is so precious Swix and you are so very special. We Love you very much. xx

6 Likes

@Swix We love you dearly and we care about you. Please, stay. Keep fighthing these dark thoughts. You are too precious for them. :heart:

6 Likes

Sending love to you Swix, I hope you get this, No matter how dark, long or lost the night may seem, there’s always a brighter day that lies ahead of you. All you need to do is to hold on to yourself, your hope, your courage, and swim through the cold waters of hardship and trouble. Never give up on yourself, no matter what happens.
Much Love :heart:

5 Likes

Thinking of you @Swix. Missing you too. I hope you are safe and taking good care of yourself right now.

You are loved so much. Your life is worth so much.

I believe in you. Still and always. :hrtlegolove:

5 Likes

BEFORE YOU TAKE ANY ACTION, what’s the harm in giving yourself little bit more time to think about it. Have a favorite snack. Pet a kitten. Take a walk. Say hello to people you care about. You can end the pain without ending your life. Go ahead and call the hotline. There is much to be gained, and nothing to lose by doing so.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.