Im so tired of hiding my anger i curse a bit so tw

i fucking hate my dad so fucking much im so angry all the time because i have to hide my feelings and all this shit is pilling up i just got yelled at because i was eatieng in my room he hasnt been on my back about it and it wasnt messy food and i did it yesterday and he was just screaming why cant he just talk to me like a fucking person just cuz im young doesnt mean im stupid i hate him so much and earlyer he was being so confusing i wanted to go to my moms neighberhood to skateboard and i asked and he said it was fine but he was obviously annoyed so i asked why he was annoyed and he said its infuriating that you choose ur moms house of all places he says i have thee whoooleee worlld to skate but i choose my moms even though i live in georgia and its all fucking hills and bad roads and he just doesnt want to fucking listen and he was just being so weird like he let me go skate but he was just trying to guilt trip me into not doing it anymore cuz apearently i make it everyone elses problem even though my fucking sister is driving me and im going to my moms house he doesnt even have to lift a finger and its such a problem and idk how to fucking help it and of course at the end of the day he says i love you like that means anything anymore you cant just say that you love someone you actually have to show and not yell at them or hurt them emotionally to really love them i hate it here i wanna cut myslef idk how to get out this anger im so tired i litterely cant wait till im 14 my head probly going to exsplode in a month because of me keeping in all my feellings so that works to ig

3 Likes

@fynn

Don’t hate. It is going to make you more miserable. Forgiving your own dad is hard, but it is possible. It takes time. Have you try to talk to your local police authorities about the abuse or anyone about the situation you are in?

1 Like

i havent thought of calling the police because its not physical abuse and its not often enough for me to think of it as abuse

1 Like

He can’t help but hate, don’t you understand that!!??

1 Like

I get so angry that I curse sometimes, too…
I really think that when you go skateboarding, because your dad lets you, you should have it as a temporary escape from him.
Even though you’d have to go back, when you go skateboarding then you could think about things and be freer and … it would go in a circle I can’t really explain what I mean by that
I think that you dad really doesn’t want you to go to your mom’s house not because it has to do with him but because it doesn’t. I think he is a narcissist who only really cares about himself, and also it’s not you who’s making it every one else’s problem it’s him.

1 Like

@leonafan000

I do. However, I’m here to tell the truth. I’m not going to condone hatred. It is still wrong. The last thing I want to do is to start a fight. If you disagree what I said, that’s fine. Thank you for taking your time to reply. Peace be with you.

2 Likes

I’m not mad at you, I just was making sure you knew.
Its ok.

2 Likes

@leonafan000

I do. Thanks. Much Love.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.