I'm so tired of this

I- I can’t do this anymore, I don’t wanna be here. I can’t handle it any longer. I’m so tired and overwhelmed, I just want to end it all, harming isn’t helping anymore. I just don’t wanna be here.

6 Likes

If you don’t want to be here, consider being someplace where emotional support is available. Dial 211, and explain how you’re feeling. I don’t want you to be where you are either. I would rather you be someplace where you felt nurtured. It may not feel like it right now, but change is possible. You can talk to people who care, and help you find relief from the pain.

3 Likes

Hey Friend, I dont know what is going on in your life but I do know that the way you are feeling right now I can totally realate to, I have felt very much the same of late, its very hard to fight off those feelings but it can be done. You are strong and you have a community of people here that you can lean on. Together we can get through this. Much Love Lisa.x

3 Likes

Hey! Hoping that you’re doing okay. Thanks for sharing this post, I hope this week has been better for you. You got this!

3 Likes

Hope you are holding in there.

3 Likes

Hi Friend, wanted to check in with you to see how you’re doing and tell you that we care about you and that you matter! ~Mystrose

3 Likes

Hey TheQuietKelsey,

How are you doing? It’s been a few days since your post. I am so, so sorry you are struggling with these feelings, and I truly hope that the last few days have been kinder to you.

You matter, friend.

3 Likes

Hey there :hrtlegolove: Are you doing any better? You matter and we care about you. If you want to talk about what’s going on in any more detail please remember we are always here. Keep swimming :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

hey kelsey,

i know it’s been 6 days since you posted this but wanted to check in on how you’re doing. were you able to get the help you needed or called the help line wings sent you? from what you’ve shared, life is feeling hopeless and crushing right now. i’m so sorry you feel this way but please know that it can get better, you can make the changes needed to bring you strength, happiness, and hope. and your heartsupport community is with you every step of the way. just let us know how we can help or listen to you, we’re here and want the best for you. sending you all my love and strength.

love,
twix

3 Likes