Im so tired

Its getting to be too much. i just dont know if i can do it anymore and i feel like im dying. im so tired. its like my brain is constantly exhausted and i just dont have time to let it rest. i feel like crying over the littlest things and when i think about all that i have to do i want to break down. i cant find the motivation to do anything because im so drained that i cant focus or comprehend anything. sometimes I’ll talk about something and then completely forget what i said. im 16. i feel like a burnout and i know that i shouldnt be. im just so tired of having to work and work and work. i want to rest but i dont have any time. help me.

2 Likes

I understand what your going through. I do too. Especially, when one of those days puts you to overuse of your efforts. I get it. But, if you don’t have little time to rest. Have time to listen to music! I prefer that other than anything. Music helped me get through tough time. So it should help you. However, it is based on a genre you appreciate too like. Everyone has there own coping mechanism. Music is one of em. If you don’t have a favored genre like jazz, reggae, or such. Then I suggest Lofi! Lofi is a calming, soothing music. It helps with focus and concentration. It seems like it’ll fit you nicely with it. If you have any questions or concerns. I don’t mind.

2 Likes