Im sorry for posting lots

I’ve lost every piece of confidence in myself. I’m just thinking 24/7 now of ending it all, I’m usually really good at hiding my emotions but today I can’t hold it anymore. I’m nothing more than a social and family reject. Self-harm basically all over my arms I can’t hold myself at all anymore. Soon will be the day, no one would care tbh. Wouldn’t be surprised if this is the last week.

5 Likes

hi there,
First of all, post AS MUCH as you need to be able to get some relief!!
There is always someone here reading and caring about you Aces. I know that you’re also part of Swat groups and you know how much you’re loved and cared about there!

You’ve had some rough thing happen to you so far in your life. It’s hard and unfair to be subjected to things and not have more of a say. That doesn’t mean that that those things are right, or that it is what you deserve.

You deserve to be loved and protected and made to feel safe. If those things aren’t present, that is not the fault of the child. It is a failing of the adults who have the responsibility to provide certain basic things to the kids in their guardianship. You are NOT a reject. YOU did not cause any of the family issues that have happened in the families you’ve been a part of.

It is easy to try to blame ourselves to make sense of things, but sometimes we blame ourselves for things that we never chose.

You should have a case worker, and I know there was mention of counseling and other resources. How has progress on getting in touch with that been?

Have you tried talking to your foster parents? Maybe they can more easily get you in touch with professionals who can help you. You matter, so much. Let them know how things are hard right now, and you need help. Don’t hide it and keep hurting friend. Speak up and let yourself receive the help that can make things better.

1 Like

you should go over all the achievements you have done in life that what i do when i am feeling down I put on some bts and think what have i done in this life and its ok to cry you shouldn’t have to hide it. it’s fine to have a friend’s shoulder to cry on.

1 Like

Hey Aces, I’ve seen your kind and encouraging posts all over the place and I’ve appreciated them every time. I’m glad to see you posting for yourself here too – it’s brave and it makes the community stronger, I think it makes us all feel safer being open when we need it. So really, don’t be sorry, and thank you.

We absolutely care about you, and not just because you’re kindly offering support to people when you’re struggling yourself. You’re valuable for who you are. I know it must have taken so, so much strength for you to make it to this point. I totally understand feeling the need to keep emotions to yourself, I’ve been wrestling with that myself. Sometimes for my own safety, and sometimes because I’ve believed that it would be harmful to others for me to share them. But I deserve the space to openly be whatever I am in the moment, and so do you. I absolutely agree with Sita here, now is the time to share this. Your foster family, all of us, your case worker, they will want to help you, and you absolutely deserve that help.

I really hope you’ll stay with us, friend. You’re not a reject to us, you’re so welcome here. You matter to us all.

You’ll be on my mind. Sending love!

Hi Aces. You are going through a lot my friend and I am sorry you have to deal with all this. You matter to us. It must be so hard for you. Please Aces I know how hard it must be but please reach out for help. I dont want to lose you friend. I am happy when you join SWAT and you definitely give this comunity a lot of love. Self harm is a nasty habbit and I know it is hard to get rid of when the situation we are in is just terrible, but please know that not all hope is lost. We are here for you Aces and we can be there for you as friends but we cannot give you professional help. If you ever feel like ending it all, call a suicide hotline and reachout please. You are way too of a good person to lose. Hang in there friend :heart:

1 Like

Thanks all! Im not dead yet was on a hotline today but still extremaly low and still want to end it all tbh.

2 Likes

Hey Aces, I know things have been really hard for you this week, I cannot imagine how it feels right now, I have seen some of your comments and posts and my heart hurts for you, you do not deserve this at all, no child deserves to not be surrounded by a loving family, I hope we are a loving family to you, I know its not the same but we do care, we do want what is best for you and we want nothng more than for you to be happy and content. I hope something soon will be sorted for you. In the meantime please keep sharing your emotions and try to stop hurting yourself. its not the answer friend. Much Love Lisa x

2 Likes

I would say that we all have moments like that. I have moments like that today and every day. I have to take life 1 day at a time, sometimes 1 hour at a time, sometimes 1 mintue at a time. You should take life 1 minute at a time when you’re in your darkest moments. That’s the only way forward. I think about it every day. 1 minute at a time is the only way in such moments.

1 Like

I cant cope anymore I’m losing my mind been on 3 different hotlines

2 Likes

I cant cope anymore I’m losing my mind been on 3 different hotlines

Hey @Aces,

Keep reaching out as much as needed. I would like to invite you to share here what’s on your heart right now. Try to write down how you feel and what’s going on. We’re here. You’re not alone.

1 Like

Alot of emotions tbh. Just thenmibdset that inam a reject if society, worthless , my only purpose in life is to die ,been in a bad depression phase for 3 days

1 Like

I honestly think you’re such a cool dude, like for real. You’re not rejected, you’re not worthless. Please, please, please don’t believe your inner critic. All this nonsense it’s telling you isn’t true. So many lies. None of them are true. None. Not a single one.
I know what it feels like to be at a point where you just can’t carry all of it anymore and where you just need all this pain to be over. It is possible to overcome this. Things don’t change from one day to another and it’s hard to get through it. But you can do it.
I believe in you and would love you to stick around. Call hotlines as much as needed and, if you aren’t talking to a therapist yet, consider to contact one asap. Sending you hugs and much love.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.