I'm struggling a lot

I’m hurting so much right now. I have to hold all this pain inside when I’m at school and even when I’m at home. Because the fact is that no one cares and I don’t matter. I’m sorry for being so negative but I’m just really tired of living.

9 Likes

We care about you here @anon19523094. Your mind tries to convince you the opposite because you are hurting. But you are seen and loved, right here and right now. There is nothing that can ever change that truth. I wish you could receive a giant hug to actually feel it. Although I can promise you that the care we have for you here is genuine.

What is hurting you at the moment? What is your pain made of? Let’s talk about it, friend. Let’s make sure that this pain is expressed safely, and that this community can help you the best.

7 Likes

I feel like everyone hates me on Heart Support.

5 Likes

Hi Skylar :slightly_smiling_face:. I am so sorry you are struggling a lot. I really wish you werent in so much pain. A also wish you didnt feel so alone. We dont hate you Skylar. You are welcomed to post here about your struggles anytime.

4 Likes

Hi Skyarswims, I’m sorry you feel so much pain. My heart goes out to you. We all suffer here in our own ways and we try to support each other. We do care about you Skylarswims and I hope you believe that. You are a part of the community and loved. ~Mystrose

4 Likes

I’m glad you reached out here again. I will tell you that you do matter and we do care. Can I ask what is causing you this much pain? Can you talk about it? This is a safe place to talk and we’re here to listen.

4 Likes

Hi Skylarswims,

There are a lot of thoughts that are going through your brain, and this is resulting you in being negative. We care for you, and we definitely don’t hate you. I know that things are very hard, but that does not mean that everyone around you hates you. There are people who want to support you and there are still people who care for you. I’m sorry that you’re struggling so much but I hope that with our replies we can make you feel a bit better :hrtlegolove: Thank you for posting, we really appreciate it :hrtlovefist:

4 Likes

Hi Skylar, Thank you for posting, I want to let you know that no one at heartsupport hates you at all, everyone here is treated with love and respect including you and we care dearly about how you are and how you feel. I really dont like that you feel you have to keep your feelings hidden so having this wall to vent your feelings to is hopefully a good thing for you. I also hope you have friends or family that you can talk to about how you feel? Most importantly I want you to know that you are loved and are welcome to post here whenever you want, you can also visit us on twitch streams and chat. Take care for now Skylar, you are valuable and you matter. xx

3 Likes

Hi Skylarswims,

You don’t need to apologise. Trying to mask pain is exhausting and isolating. I think you’re wrong that no one cares though, often people don’t know how to help. Depression can also make us feel alone and that the world is against us, but it’s not. You matter so much my friend, please try and remember that x

4 Likes

hi there, we’re glad you’re here.

It is a logistic improbability that everyone in a space can hate one person. Statistically, that is really hard to achieve. We have people from all walks of life here, all around the world.
We’re united by love here, and support, hate’s not our thing :slight_smile:

Tell us more about you? What brings you joy? What makes you happy? What’s a happy memory of yours that you’d like to share?
Sometimes, if we force ourselves to try to remember the good, the happier, it can help us remember that there is another possibility of emotion that exists, a state that our brain used to be in and could be in again.

Keep on trying, friend. You matter and you’re valuable.
There’s something wonderful you can offer to the world!

4 Likes

Hey Skylarswims, it’s okay to express negative emotions. There’s nothing wrong with sharing with us that you’re hurting and going through so much pain. It is, in fact, so important to reach out. Do you also have someone in your real life you can talk to about your pain? I see your pain and I hear you. I care about you. This community cares about you. I wish for you with all my heart that your mental health will improve and that you’ll find a way to take action and make this happen. You’re so very welcome here, always. You’re loved.

4 Likes

Hey there, Skylar! You belong here and we do not hate you! We see you and you matter. :hrtlegolove:
I am so sorry for all of your struggles and for everything you have been dealing with. We want to be there for you and help you. That is why this forum exists and why this community exists. Please keep sharing details about your life and your struggles and please continue to be a part of this community.

I know you feel like you have not received the warmest welcome from HeartSupport and I am sorry that has been the case. I think you came on a bit strong and we just wanted to help you find the best places to share your story to receive the best support and encouragement and to encourage you to give us details about yourself so that we can help as much as possible.

As for sharing that support: Have you tried opening up yet and you were shown that people don’t care or do you assume they do not care and that is why you hide. I believe that there are people who do care and who want to help you if you share with them that you are struggling and about these feelings you have. The teachers and administrators at your school, for example. It is literally their job to care about their students and your well-being. I encourage you to open up to the school nurse or your favourite teacher (even if you think the teacher doesn’t care about you). I think you will be surprised by how much care you find from the adults in your life. They have chosen to work with kids because they care about your well-being. I struggled a lot when I was in school and I hid it all. I regret that to this day that I never told anyone about the thoughts in my head. Speaking up about this and getting the help you deserve is the best advice I can give you.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing you around the community more. :hrtlegolove:

4 Likes

I feel like I am not welcome on this community.

I have a therapist that I talk to.

I swim year round. :heart:

1 Like

I feel like nobody likes me as a friend.

Do you care about me?

Yes can we please talk?