I'm tired? (tw: death?)

I just can’t get up. I don’t know why. It’s just too much. To get up, to eat, to drink something. It’s all just too overwhelming. I know these are the simplest things, but I can’t do them. I barely find energy to keep on breathing.
I sleep all the time, but I don’t get any rest. I feel like sleeping is even more tiring than not sleeping?
And I’m just… I don’t know what. Sad? Upset? I don’t really know. Tired. I keep saying I’m okay, but I’m everything but okay. I just want to curl up and cry.
I don’t even want to die. I don’t think I even can die at this point. I feel like I’m stuck between dying and living. Like I die every minute, and reincarnate right after. And at the same time I feel like I’m dying all the time, slowly falling apart.

5 Likes

Hi raccoone,
I’m sorry, I can’t offer any advice. I’m just another sad person who joined this site half an hour ago. :stuck_out_tongue: But I can offer :hugs: . So have lots of :hugs:
I hope things get better for you!

1 Like

Hi @raccoone ,

Today, the HeartSupport Houston team is setting up our tent at a festival in Houston. We’re going to post your Topic (condensed) on our Support Wall at the festival, and ask people at the festival to support you. We’ll post their replies early next week, but you can follow along on the Instagram page.

Hold Fast friend, support is coming.

• John
1 Like

Hi @raccoone

On Saturday June 5th, the HeartSupport Houston team set up a physical version of this Support Wall at the Texas Taco and Tequila Music Festival.

We posted a condensed version of your topic to the Wall, and asked real people at the festival to provide support for you.

The responses (pics below) to your topic are from real people who read your post, cared for you, and took the time to carefully write out a response to make sure that you felt loved and supported. They all wish for you to find healing and joy, and their hearts go out to you.

• HeartSupport Houston

3 Likes

Thank you for all the support. I feel a bit better after reading this. It’s still not okay, but it’s a tiny bit better.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.