I'm trying

I’m trying so hard but i just fail. Why is it so hard? I dont want to fight anymore. I want it to be over. Why do they have to do this to me?

I can’t carry this anymore. My head won’t shut up and my body is giving up because I did so much damage to it.

I’m so exhausted.

3 Likes

Life can be really, really, really hard. I’m so sorry you’re having to fight so much. The mental health journey is never straight, and I related to you about not wanting to fight anymore.

I hear you saying you’re feeling so exhausted. Sounds challenging, overwhelming, and scary. I hope you can take tiny step for self-care and take it one day at a time. I hope you can receive support, maybe from a therapist?

How can HeartSupport best support you?

2 Likes

Heyy.

Thank you. Well I have a therapist and go inpatient in some days like I have all that but I dont get better. It just gets worst.

I don’t even know what you can do for me tbh. I just need to vent and have someone to listen sometimes. I’m not supported and have no one to talk except my therapist bit I just see him once a week. I go inpatient in 3 days so, sorry to bother. I just needed to get it out Idk

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear that you have a therapist so that you’re not just all alone, even though it probably can feel super lonely sometimes.

I hope you vent, and I/we can listen! I don’t want you to apologize, and you do not have to worry about being a bother. You might still feel worried, but I am choosing to try and support you by listening! Getting it out can feel very good, very cathartic, and also help us process emotions. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.