Improving my relationship

1. Identify a personal goal that you would like to reach. What are the changes you want to create in your life?
    Example: “I want to take action in recovering from my alcohol addiction.”; “I want to create a healthy sleep routine.”

My goal is…to have a happy and harmonious relationship again with my husband

1. Formulate your goal in a way that is specific and measurable. What does it look like when you’ve succeeded?
    Example: “I will reach my goal when I will hit 6 full months of sobriety”, “I want to be able to sleep 7hrs/week for at least 4 nights/week”.

I will reach my goal when…we can communicate freely and share life together again!

1. When do you want it to be done by? Make sure to define a healthy and realistic time line.
    Example: “In eight months, by 12/18/23.”

I want it to be done by…September 1, 2023

3 Likes

Welcome in @jyotiann, and well done for creating your very own action plan!

Aiming to work on your relationship with your husband is such a strong, essential and significant goal. It can be very intimidating to start looking at our relationship with our significant other, and realize that there are things that need to be improved in order to re-create some harmony. It’s easy to just get through the motions of life or end up being overwhelmed by stressors that affect our relationships. Again, well done for acknowledging this need in your life, and for putting words on it! Setting goals and intentional steps is a strong way to initiate some positive change in your life.

If I may ask:

• What’s your starting point regarding your relationship? How would you describe the way it is right now?
  • What made you identify this need to work on finding happiness and balance again in your relationship?
  • Is your husband part of this intention you’ve set, or aware of it?

Rooting for you already!