In The Right Direction

I believe the support and the rise in the dosage of my medicine is finally starting to work. I feel better and my boyfriend said I sounded much better which makes him happy. I am back to doing my hobbies (diamond painting, coloring, and my mother/son journal with my oldest). I got out of the house for a while after our quarantine was complete. I even am working as much as I can even though I still do not want the job I have. I think I need to get out of the house rather than work from home. My financial situation is no better, but I sought help for rent and bills. My friend tried setting up a gofundme to help out, but no one has donated besides one anonymous (her) person. It’s okay though. I am at least in a good place mentally and going to the zoo with my boyfriend, children, and possibly my best friend and her son tomorrow.

5 Likes

That sounds like an amazing turnaround! I’m so happy to hear that!

3 Likes

Hi grandmastrqueen
I am glad that you are doing better. It is always great to hear that people made progress and made their lives better. Keep it up.

Thanks for sharing
Take care

3 Likes

Wow. It sounds like you’re really seeking practical ways to improve all of these areas of your life and it’s a success so far! Progress is so good to be acknowledged. Being in a good place mentally makes such a great difference. Keep it up, friend. You’re doing really great. :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes

Thank you everyone very much. Just an update, the trip to the zoo was a success and I felt genuinely happy and excited.

2 Likes

Thank you for the update @grandmastrqueen! I’m so glad you got to enjoy that time at the zoo. :blush: