Inhumane by Polaris - Therapist Reacts

This topic represents a Youtube video that was created by Heartsupport and where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment, check out Heartsupport on Youtube instead! Replies posted here are from users who commented on Youtube.
  • → When a Youtube user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.

Our very own Taylor is a therapist. She also loves all things metal music. So we thought let’s take both of those things and start a therapist reacts series!

In this video she is reacting to Inhumane by Polaris.

• How do you handle conflict?
  • What is something you dig deeper for?
  • What helps you feel less numb?
2 Likes

I think you might like Nightwish - How’s the heart :slight_smile: It’s a metal song and the subject is quite near of mental health.

1 Like

First time viewer! Also an LMHC/SUDP and metalhead!! :fire::metal:t3::metal:t3::fire: great video!

1 Like

I’m loving this new series of videos for so many reasons. A quick request if I may - If you’ve not heard it yet please consider reacting to “Dead and Gone” by Kemikalfire. The band is a brand new project from Halestorm drummer Arejay Hale and LiT drummer Taylor Carroll. This is their first single and it’s :fire::fire:, but I’ve only seen ONE rection to it. The lyrics would fit so well with what you are doing here too. Either way, keep it up! these videos are great.

1 Like

RIP Ryan. Only 26. Lead guitarist. Very talented guitarist with a big career ahead. :pensive:

1 Like

One of the most underrated bands out there. RIP Ryan!!!

1 Like

Masochist by them is deep. Wish more people knew about them

1 Like