Insecurity problems?

I feel when ever me and my girlfriend of 11 years fight she is gonna leave me. I bring it up constantly. I cant let it go. I constantly have to have her reassurance she is not leaving. I argue with her so much about it that she is getting to the point we’re she can’t take it anymore. I can’t move past this. I constantly sit around and think about it we would break up and my kids not living with me anymore and it make me sick. Any advice?

1 Like

hey there
you know what… i felt this way in any kind of realationship even a normal friendship so becuase i always felt like the person gonna hurt me after things happened like a really unimportant argument i left first now i’m actually thinking about how many relationships that i have neglected and was my own fualt perhaps i’m still so confused about it though
so in these cases i act like a real coward i leave to get relif from the pain and fear that’s why i’m alone though

this is how i feel inside i know this isn’t what you actually ask for i mean advice or something but that is my own personal exprience
take care

Just hang in there!
I have a wife and a kid of 11 months and i cannot imagine life without him or without my wife. If they leave, i don’t think that i will survive this. So all i’m thinking is - how to make her and my son happy. Sometimes, a small flower from a forest can do things much better(worked for me). So maybe, you love her so much, that you are afraid to lost her? Why do you think that she will leave you in the first place?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.