Intense Intrusive thoughts

My mind is racing today with intrusive thoughts. It’s hard to tell what’s real and whats not. It’s a feeling of impulsive destructiveness I want to bring to myself. Like I want to cut, or cut all my hair off, sleep with people I don’t think I really want to sleep with, quit my job, rip up some of my clothes, or drive hours away. I don’t really want to do these things and I keep telling my mind I don’t really want that. I’m scared of my own thoughts. I keep trying to tell myself what the truth is but the thoughts are growing. I might throw out all my scissors just to keep myself safe. I don’t know what to do. I’m on three different medications for bipolar and anxiety. I can’t contact my therapist because my phone is broken and I have to wait until tomorrow to get a new one. Someone please help. I feel super crazy

1 Like

Dude I hate having those fuck thoughts too, i them every day and come out of nowhere. A lot mess up and dark thoughts that haunt me.

Remind yourself that just thoughts and it okay to have them. But you just can’t act of them. The instense feeling you just aloud yourself to feel them and let them pass.

Simply you can do is go for walks and try trmpature such as holding the ice cubes and putting your face in cold water.

Stay strong my friends.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.