Introduction new here

Hi - new here. History of depression, suicide, hospitalization. Thought I was through the dark times but a few years back had to go back on meds.

Past 6 weeks have been very dark. Can’t share it with family/friends simply bc it’s too dark and terrifying in my mind these days.

Watch Kitboga’s streams and cried my way through yesterday’s stream when things got emotional - so many of us are broken yet doing our best to keep moving forward.

I think I’ll get through this bout of darkness, but I’m tired and feel alone despite having people and friends who love me. It’s so terribly isolating.

Peace - love - thanks for reading -

3 Likes

Hey there. I’m here after learning of this site from Kitboga’s stream yesterday as well. If nothing else, I hope you know that you’re not alone. There are plenty of us out here and plenty of friends here and in Kit’s stream to talk to, that want to talk, that need to talk. Just remember you’re part of a community and we’re all in it together!

2 Likes

Hi, friend.

I’m sorry you are having a hard time. But I’m glad that you found your way here. This place isn’t built to be a safe place for you to express yourself. And we will try the best that we can to encourage you, support you and lift you up.

I know things seem dark right now. But know that you are important and you matter.

I hope things get better for you.

Much love

• Kitty
1 Like

I am here from Kits stream too. I have been having a really rough week. His videos have been helping me cheer up and then to find out about this site was like a sign.
Sorta funny to find a cool community through scambaiting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad you were able to find your way here as well! Welcome Elaine!

1 Like

It’s wonderful to see all of you guys coming in from Kit’s stream and offering so much support to one another! Welcome to Heart Support Guys!

1 Like

Thanks all. The fog has lifted for now. Crazy how that goes sometimes. It’s like a light switch.

1 Like

I understand. I often find myself in the same place feeling the same way. Know that you are loved here.