Is Anyone There?

I feel like the world is crashing around me. I got sent home sick yesterday and stayed home today. I’ve been cooped up in this house all day and I want out, but I’m not allowed to leave. I want this to end so bad. I keep getting abused when I’m with my mom, but no one ever sees. When I tell people, they just brush it off as teasing. Is it teasing when you’re forced to eat food your allergic to??? I have been clean for 16 days, I can’t break the record. This is becoming all too much for me to handle. I feel that if go to sleep tonight that I won’t wake up. Is that really a bad thing??? I wanna take some pills, but I can’t risk leaving my brother to deal with the bitch I call a mom. I want it to end so badly, but I need to stay strong for him. I just can’t handle it anymore. I just want someone to understand and believe me. I really feel I’d be better off dead. I wish this whole thing would just go away, and I would die or fade away, out of the memory of everyone.

I understand where you’re coming from, sorta. I had a friend in a similar situation, and tried to keep her as level headed as possible during that time.
I won’t ask you to stay here for me, it’d be selfish. But I implore you to stay here for your brother’s sake. If your mother is as awful as you make her seem, that’s all the more reason to stay around for your brother. If you don’t, the cycle continues on and on…
If your mother is forcing you to eat something you’re allergic to, I would suggest speaking to someone about it. Knowingly exposing a person to their allergens with the intent of harm is Aggravated Assault and as such is a felony. While I understand that people may not believe you, if you can prove it, that may possibly help your case.
Stay strong, you are loved :slight_smile:

1 Like

No one is better off dead. You have people here on Earth that would miss you if you left, even if you dont know it. Please, i know that things suck a lot sometimes, but if there’s anything that get’s me through all of it is that i know i have to get better and out of the shitty situations for me. And i think the same goes for you. You have to show others that you are strong enough to get through the shit they throw at you and you’re better than that. Please dont give up, there’s always something that can male it a little better. I beg you to actively search for something that makes you believe in yourself and the god that does exist in this world. I know it can be hard to believe sometimes, but good does exist.

It never seems that you’re strong enough. I experience this.

You don’t have to believe me because it is a fact:

You ARE STRONG enough.