Is itjust me

I’m lost, lost everything, don’t no how to do it any longer or don’t you

3 Likes

Hi!

It’s not just you, in fact most of us feel lost or empty at times, especially if something bad has happened or if we’re standing in front of some big decision/change.

Would you care sharing if this is something that has been going on for a longer period of time, or if there was something to trigger it? From there it might be easier to break it down and put some perspective on things. :slight_smile:

Take care!

3 Likes

Hey @EmmaL, first of all welcome to the Heart Support community! I hope that you feel welcomed and loved here. Thank you so much for being here and for sharing.

You are definitely not alone in the feelings you are having and I think a lot of us in this community have felt lost at one point or another. I know I have personally felt that and still have days where I do. Life can be so overwhelming and difficult and sometimes it can be hard to keep your head above water. But you’re here and you’ve made it this far and have had the strength to do so. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you’d like to talk more or reply to this thread because I would love to help in whatever capacity I can.

You are not alone and you are loved.

2 Likes

Thankyou, Ive always had ups and downs with my mental health, but the last few months have been really rough and I don’t no how much more I can take

3 Likes

Hi again!

I see, it’s great though that you are aware of your own mental health and are reaching out to others for support- that’s a huge step in the right direction when it comes to both understanding the why of it. But also as an outlet of the feelings we so easily otherwise just hold on inside of us.

I don’t know where you’re located, but if it’s north of the equator thus making it wintertime as of now that for many increases the feelings of depression and emptiness. The sun is out less, days are shorter and it’s cold and windy. The good news is that we’re moving in the right direction right now with days getting longer, warmer and sunnier (rain, please stay away!) which subconsciously makes us feel less depressed.

Do you have someone to talk to IRL about how you’re feeling, or someone online? As I wrote earlier, an outlet for the things we coup up inside of us is at times much needed. Or do you have any thoughts yourself on what might take the edge off to put you on the right path again?

Take care, we’re here for you!

2 Likes

I’m from North west in the UK, not really but Thankyou for your support it’s nice to have somebody to talk to

Okay, then just as here (Sweden) we are moving towards literally brighter times! :smile:
Anytime! Just vent here anytime you feel like it or if you’re more comfortable talking in a less public environment send me or someone else here a DM to vent for a bit.

Take care!

If you wouldn’t mind I may dm you, Thankyou for the support just having a rough time

I don’t mind at all, shoot me a DM whenever! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.