Is suicide the only option?

I’ve hit my lowest point. I’m the most depressed I’ve ever been. my parents are out on assignment and left me all by myself for Christmas again this year for the 4th year in a row. I threw up again this morning. I’m just a total loser. I think I’m going to kill myself. I’m so afraid to go anywhere in my bathroom because of the razors. My therapist called me a lost cause. I have no one here to help me. I need help.

1 Like

Why do you think you’re a loser. Sometimes I think so of myself as well. I’ve pinpointed certain things that make me a loser and I’ve been working on them. Maybe this will help you if you do the same.

You are not a loser. I am sorry that you’ve no support and your therapist is terrible at their job. I suggest if you can to find a more suitable therapist.

You are worth more than you think. Be strong.

I am so sorry that what should be your support system is not there for you. It is completely unacceptable and disgusting for your therapist to say that. Please, please try to find another therapist who will listen to you and actually help you.

And hey, we’re all losers. We really are. I mean, there is a lot of good in the world, but humans are pretty naturally losers. So, don’t beat yourself up, you’re not alone at all. With the razor situation, my suggestion is to throw them all away and if you need a razor, get an electric one that you can’t use for anything but shaving. It might help, it might not. Just a thought.

It’s really okay to need help. Everyone needs help from time to time. What’s amazing and special about you is that you are realizing that and reaching out for it. That’s step number one (and two). So I am really proud of you for that, and it pretty much proves that you’ve got the strength to get through this. We believe in you, and you’re gonna get through this rough patch, no matter how dim the end of the tunnel looks from here. We’re here with you, and we really care about you, and you will get through this. Don’t EVER be afraid to reach out. Love and peace <3

Riversong08, thank you so much for reaching out. That was hard to do and it was brave. I’ve been where you are- except instead of the neglect, my father physically abused me (black eyes, bloody nose, etc) and I also attempted suicide. but let me tell you that I am so happy to be alive- you have a PURPOSE. You are not a loser, and if your therapist is saying you’re a lost cause, find someone new. NOBODY and I mean NOBODY is a lost cause. I am so sorry you are feeling this way. Step 1: Find a new therapist… one that will ACTUALLY be good for you. Step 2: Self care- going for a walk, taking medicine, eating correctly, working out, playing video games- everyone’s self care is different. I hope you find the help you need, and again I am so terribly sorry you’re feeling this way. Please be well- WE CARE ABOUT YOU. You are loved.