Is there anyone I can talk to?

Hi… I’m Larissa

I’m 17 years old and I feel like I need friends or support I feel weird that my Mental health is a big part of my life and I can’t accept that… I live with Bipolar Disorder, Depression, and anxiety and there are days I feel bad about myself because I have no friends at all I look up to Nate from heart support and I discovered this 2 years ago when I was 15 but just joined this community last week I wish I can thank him and not have issues and have friends …

2 Likes

Hello, you can contact me and ask questions friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you ever want to talk I’m here. I don’t mean to downplay how you feel or say I know exactly how you do, cuz I don’t, but in a similar boat. I’m 17- I lost being on varsity track to a binge eating disorder, I have very little friends, I get talked about behind my back and other girls my age treat me like I am beneath them. I’m here, I assure you for better or worse there are other people out there who feel similar to you and would love to help you through what you are going through.

1 Like

hi friend,
I’m so glad you’re here! I wanna encourage you to check out the discord and/or HeartSupport streams:) there’s some great people here for you and you’re always welcome :heart:

1 Like