Isolation? Seriously?

Seriously? My parents just think not having internet, phone use, or anything for 3 months at least during the summer will help me?? They just don’t understand what mental battle I am fighting! I just sometimes need someone to talk to! One day, I might just go, i feel the stigma so much at home! I just feel like I am an “outsider” or “too much” because they think i am an attention-seeker or all of these negative labels… I hate myself anyways!!! So why shall i continue?? Breathing sometimes hurts physically, but most of all mentally! Every breath I take, they should be thankful! But i just can’t do this much longer!! Its a battle in itself, and I am fighting for one person, who is going to leave this summer! So why continue?

Okay. That’s rough. I can get feeling like people only see the labels they put on you, and not the problem underneath. And I understand that it can be hard to keep going, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Have you tried talking to a counselor? It can be daunting, and I know I don’t trust counselors at first, but it can be enormously helpful. They can help you and talk with you, they can work through this with you.

The best I can say, is to try and start keeping a journal. Getting your thoughts out on paper are immensely helpful.

I am sorry you have to go through this. If you ever need to talk, I am here.