...it’s actually not that bad

Today wasn’t even that bad actually.
It was filled with frustration, and sprinkled with anxiety, but it still wasn’t that bad.

I’ve been trying to be brave and tell people about the “book” I’ve been working on, and sharing my story, and today I told someone I’m really scared of telling about it.

In the evening tho, our house seemed too small all of a sudden and i needed to run out. Now I’m sitting in my sister’s car, and am waiting in a parking lot for a friend to show up to distract me and so that we can fill out bodies with caffeine.

I hope tonight I get to sleep, and I hope I get to fall asleep with the feeling that despite everything that happened, today wasn’t that bad after all.

@fiji Thanks for sharing about your day! I hope each day keeps getting better and better. I think it’s so neat that you are working on a book. That is something to be proud of for sure! Please know you are not alone and that we all care for you here!

For me, taking it one day at a time is how I get by most days. Sometimes it’s just one hour at a time, especially on the days with high levels of anxiety and depression.

Stay strong and hold onto hope :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Fiji,

First I want to say thank you so much for reaching out on the support wall. I just want you to know that you are loved, and that your life matters, and you are loved, and you are wanted here!

I’m sorry that although it wasn’t that bad in your eyes, that you had a tough day. I encourage you to not dismiss your feelings because you are loved, and you are wanted and your feelings matter. I’m sorry that you are feeling frustrated, and anxious.

I hope that maybe you getting out of the house can help you, and maybe relieve some of that anxiety that you are feeling, and that you can enjoy some time with your friend, and I hope that it serves as a healthy distraction for you.

Hold fast friend, You’re Worth It,
Monkey

1 Like

@HoldOntoHope24 thank you!
Yes, sometimes one hour at a time is enough to handle…

1 Like

@Monkey
Thank you! It’s good to be out of the house for a bit and get out…

1 Like

Hi Fiji!
Thank you for sharing your experience today. I know that it seem difficult to find the good things in our lives sometimes but you did and we are so proud of you! Keep going with your book and I wish you greatest success. Like @HoldOntoHope24 said, take it one hour at a time and know that we will always be here to support you no matter what <3 Hold fast friend :slight_smile:

Sofie

2 Likes

Fiji,

I am so proud of you for sharing this! You have a beautiful way with words and I know your book is wonderful! I’m so proud of you for maintaining a positive mindset even though the day wasn’t perfect! I love you!

1 Like

@taylor
Thank you! (I’ll send you a copy of I ever publish it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
Love you too