It s ok i ve been raped too it s ok

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: All 27 Slipknot music videos say 1 thing…and it’s not what you expect
It’s ok I’ve been raped too it’s ok :cry:

1 Like

That is so horrible that you suffered that. Where are you in your healing journey from a trauma of that magnitude? We are here for you if you would like to share more or need a listening ear. You are someone who is worthy of love and respect and honor and for someone to blantly disregard your personhood in such a way is disgusting. I hope that no matter where you are on the past to healing, whether in anger, denial, acceptance, that you can use your story to continue to encourage others even as you do in this response to walk with others through similar pain. Wish you all the best!

@@HeartSupport I’m ok, I’m very pleased with the music you’ve covered, and your dive into heavy metal etc. I’m actually working close with my doctors and therapists and I’m currently writing a little guide on meditation and addiction ( as well as my own uses of thc for therapy) . What I just described is two, maybe three separate books, but among them will be a book or pamphlet on surviving SA. Thank you so much for all you and your channel do.

1 Like

I am so glad you have enjoyed it! The “heart” of heartsupport is to reach people in the metal and alternative music scenes! That is great news and I am so glad you are getting that professional help! That is truly great to hear. The fact that you are writing a guide on meditation and addiction is incredibly awesome! Will you publish it when it is finished? You are actively using your own healing to bring healing to others, which is what it’s all about! Thank you for using your gifts and making a positive impact in the world!

1 Like