It's getting worse

i haven’t posted anything because i thought i was fine but i lied to myself depression hit me in the face hard like really hard i cry myself to sleep every single night it’s getting bad i have these strong urges for wanting to taste blood. Is there something wrong with me? Why do i feel all alone?

Hi there. I’m so sorry to hear that you feel like your depression is coming back and has hit hard. Depression can feel like an ongoing battle that never seems to end, and I know how heartbreaking that feels. I’m right here for you, and I just want you to know that you’re not alone in your struggles, ever. You’re so much stronger than you know. Hold fast.

Tryingtorecover,

I am so sorry you are going through this. I hope you know that we see you, we love you, and we are here for you. If you can, I really encourage you to reach out to a trusted family/friend about this. Keeping those thoughts inside do so much worse than good. If you don’t have anyone, you have us.

Hey friend!

Thank you for reaching out to us and being vulnerable. That takes a lot of courage and bravery. First, know that we love you. Everyone on here will show you nothing but love and acceptance. You’re not broken or defective, I promise. I have struggled with pretty harsh depression myself and I know that it can feel like a hole you’ll never climb out of - but you will. Hold fast and never give up hope. You’ll make it, there is light at the end. Second, please reach out to someone directly. It can be one of us, but a person that you can face-to-face with is better. We love you and you’ll always have a place here.

Hold fast friend!
Sam S