Its honestly so stupid - slight nsfw

I couldn’t tell her about me not feeling because i was so out of energy and distracted from today. I talked more than usual since i had to do a group project and I did a lot of standing which hurt my back so much. I felt so much more weight on my legs today. I don’t think I’m walking normally either. I still get a hollow feeling though that this body isn’t mine to just wear out in public. It hurts to live. But my friend keeps getting high and saying he’ll fuck me and calling me babe which is so weird since I know he’s joking when he’s high, but no one ever jokes about that with me. So I’m also confused.

2 Likes

I have a question, when he talks that way to you, does it make you uncomfortable? Because if so I think it’s really important to tell him that it’s makes you feel that way.
Drugs and alcohol can really have a bad effect on us if we aren’t careful. And even if you’re high or drunk, talking to someone like that is not okay if they are uncomfortable. Being under the influence is never an excuse
Or even if you don’t mind it but wish they’d express it when sober. You should tell them and be open about how they act is making you feel because it’s important and it matters!

Joking about that kind of thing isn’t really very funny and not always appropriate.

I hope you’re able to talk about it and resolve how you are feeling friend.

Much love

• Kitty

No, not really. I don’t feel uncomfortable with him doing that. But thank you.

Sounds like you just need to tell him what you’re feeling then. If you’re confused, let him know. (:
It’s good it’s not making you uncomfortable! And if you actually want that, share that.

1 Like