It's still not over yet :)

Meditated for the first time in ages, I was never very good at it. I genuinely felt good, just emptiness. Eventually a song popped in my head but it was a great exercise regardless.

I’ve started using the Daylio app that asks me what I’ve been up to every couple of hours and it helps me keep track of my personal goals. I’ve studied a language, I have so many I’m interested in but I’m focused on Korean at the moment. (I’m reading simple sentences faster!) I drew for a few minutes, exercised for 1 minute, and read some of a book.

The only time I read is if it’s to learn art fundamentals so I picked a childhood favorite instead, Geronimo Stilton. Hopefully I continue to read the series ^-^

Things are looking up after the storm, the back of my head wants to sit in my sadness and stress but I’m trying to look forward from now on.

I found this wonderful lady on my endless youtube scroll, Yanghaiying, and she gives great advice and insight, and her energy makes me feel at ease. I definitely recommend watching her stuff.

That is all, it’s nice to see myself writing something positive for once. Much love to you all, especially all of you that have helped me and continue to help others :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you for the upbeat message! Such positive messages help others to find hope. My wife is also studying Korean. She believes it helps keep her mind sharp. Me, I mess with Spanish sometimes, but have made very little progress.

I think hanging around here has been helpful to my mind.

3 Likes

I was hoping to share some hope with my positive experiences. Thank you for your response! Learning languages can be pretty fun. Wishing you wellness for you and your wife :relaxed:

4 Likes