It's the same Katelynn. (Bad day)

Hey everyone, I’m kind of having a bad day.

4 Likes

Hey @katelyn

I’m sorry you’re having a bad day. If you feel safe, you could tell us about your day. It would help us support you better if we had a little bit more context. If not, that’s totally ok and I hope that you can do something tonight to take care of yourself and that you have a better day tomorrow :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

I’m sorry you are having a bad day. Would you like to tell us about it and vent a little bit? Maybe that helps and makes you feel better. Even if you are having a bad day, or a few, or even many, it doesn’t mean it has to forever going to stay that way. :hrtlovefist:

2 Likes

Hi Katelynn, would you like to explain more on what’s been going on for you lately? I’m sorry you’re struggling so hard.

What do you normally do for a bad day? I like to listen to music and try to relax with my thoughts. We can start making game plans for the future if you’d like.

hey katelynn sorry that you had a bad day. Some days are just rough and it’s okay. Sometimes those bad days happen, but there’s always those good days to reflect on. I hope this week is getting easier and talking out those frustrations help a bit. Sometimes when I’m having a bad day, I just give my body a break from trying to fix it and do something I like. Like making Lego or reading or just putting on a mindless show to watch.

Hi Katelyn,

I feel like we all have bad days but what I recommend is finding a thing that helps you clear your mind. It’s ok to have a bad day and it’s ok to share when you do. A way that helps me when I am having a bad day is listening to music. Keep being you’re amazing self and no matter how bad of day you’re having keep your head up high and each day is a new day to restart and move forward!

Hey friend,

We all have bad days. It’s part of life. It’s the natural ebb and flow, up and down, dark vs night thing that is present in the entire universe.

One thing I’ve begun to learn over the last six months or so is that it’s OKAY to have a bad day. Not every day can be a good day. That’s simply not how the universe works from the quantum realm all the way to the galactic.

How is it okay to have a bad day?

Well, give yourself the peace of mind you deserve and accept that what is going on in your environment to cause the bad day is separate from you. Become present and take action according to the information you have.

Oddly, when we try to force a bad day to be a good day, it’s like adding gas to a fire - it’s just blows up in our face.

So allow the bad day to be just that. And then look forward to the next hour(s) or tomorrow to be a good day. and that because you survived a bad day, that when the good day does come, you accept it with just as much love and gratitude as you did with the bad day.

I hope this helps to provide a different perspective and helps you through the ups and downs a bit.

1 Like

I don’t feel comfortable with sharing it right now.

And that’s perfectly fine, everyone has some things that they aren’t willing to share. If you aren’t comfortable, don’t feel that you have to share.

1 Like