It's worse than i thought

my moms getting remarried again, my brother’s gonna go to college soon, my sisters have the best life but when it comes to me i’m not even there in my moms life it’s like i was never born the only time she sees me is when she wants to yell at me. i tried over and over again to kms but the rope kept slipping from my hands i just want out…

Hi friend. You are important. You are valued. You matter. Your feelings are valid. I am so sorry that you are hurting. And I’m so sorry that your relationship with your mom is rough. I don’t have a good relationship with my mother either. And often when she tries to contact me, it leaves me feeling terrible. My thoughts go dark. You are not alone.

But please be gentle with yourself. I don’t want to see you giving up and hurt. I hope with all of my heart that you are able to find some kind of peace and healing. That you are able to find strength to pull through this.

Don’t give up my friend. Please. If you need to, reach out to someone who can professionally help you. Let them help you heal and find a way to move past all of this hurt. There is so much in this life to be seen and experienced. You deserve so much more.

Hold Fast

• Kitty

it doesn’t feel like anyone understands me at all

1 Like

I can understand that feeling. I think we all kinda get that way. Because nobody can really truly be in our mind and know what we are experiencing and feeling. And sometimes it can be really hard to express ourselves in a way that feels like people can truly get it.

I hear you friend.

But, we can try to understand. And we can offer you as much understanding as we know how. Just know that even if it can’t be perfect that we are trying with love. With respect. And with care. <3