Ive been a huge slipknot fan for a very long time

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist reacts to Negative One by Slipknot
I’ve been a huge Slipknot fan for a very long time honestly honestly I probably would have killed myself without their music the breakdown on this song is hitting me really hard in a really good way. I recently experienced a death in my family as well as learning that my step grandmother has held it in her mindset set my childhood molestation and Trauma has been a cry for attention my whole entire life. I’ve had to learn how to live with cptsd and this knowledge has ripped open so much scar tissue . Listening to this has helped me feel a little bit more empowered than I have in weeks. Thank you so much❤

1 Like

I’m so glad that you’ve been able to find the strength to go on from this music.
Your experiences of trauma are not easy. It can be despairing to have to go though what you’ve gone through, but you are strong for making it through this far.
I hope that you continue to find the strength you need to survive and thrive, and if the feeling get to be too much, don’t hesitate to reach out.
Hold Fast.