I've been getting threatened

Recently i’ve been getting threatened by my own mom she keeps telling me she’s gonna slap my face or punch me in the jaw i don’t know why she has been doing this to me it’s getting worse me crying every night i honestly might just start cutting again because no one seems to care anymore. Panic attacks are getting worse i don’t know what to do anymore i’m super lost and can’t find my way out of this…

You have to do something about this, chances are it won’t get better on its own. Don’t think for a second that you are powerless in this situation because there is always a choice.

Speak to child protection services (I don’t know how old you are, I am taking a guess here) or speak to a friend/ reach out to a church. If things start to escalate you may need a different place to go to and friends to help you through this. You could try speaking to your mom about how you feel but that may do more harm than good so you will have to use your own judgment on that one.

If push really comes to shove and there is no other option, don’t be afraid to defend yourself. You are not worthless and you don’t deserve this. Keep yourself safe.

Don’t give up, you are special and cared for.

Hi friend,
I’m so sorry this is happening to you. I encourage you to join the HeartSupport Discord where we have hotline links to services that can help you in this situation. There are also many organizations who can help with this.
You don’t deserve to be stuck in this situation. You deserve love and nothing but that.
We all care about you and want the very best for you.
Stay Strong

idk i’m kinda over everything and everyone

then honestly, be by yourself for a while. Sometimes the best person is ourselves and we have to grow on our own. But you don’t have to fight this on your own. You don’t deserve to. I don’t know you or your story, but I do know that you deserve all the love in the world and you don’t deserve to have to go through this alone.