Ive been run down knocked down and im exhausted

I knew from the get go life wasnt going to be easy. But i never thought i would end up stuck in this dark place ,i was a bubbly lofe of the party person now im ready to leave this earth. So many hopes and dreams flushed down the drain. I pray but i dont even think God heres me. All my life ive had everything taken from me my loved ones my personal posessions my life… and this year has been the darkest for me .my nephew was murdered in December my God daughter 13 years of age took her life in march my niece murdered in july and my brother took his life in August and its one let down after another one disappointment and disappointment .i prayed to God to take me before i ever get this down again… no one calls me just see how im doing its always an assignment…my own mother treats me bad and i literally try to be kind and good to people but nobody cares and im so tired of being hurt and invisible its lonely people that i really loved have crushed my heart and im ready to go to leave this life

1 Like

I can’t even imagine what you’ve been through, you survived through so much heartache just this year alone. But I still care you for and I want to tell you that God has heard your prayers and he is planning to bring beauty from all the pain in your life. His heart is breaking for you, but I know he has plans for your life and he won’t give up on you. Hang in there, just take it day by day and focus on taking care of yourself and soon you’ll see that good can come from all this. I’ll be praying for you too!

1 Like