Back to heartsupport

I've been trying to kill myself for the past 3 nights

Hey @Megadave020, I am so sorry that you are feeling this way right now in life, and I get it because I’m going through those same feelings right now. I would ask that you please stop trying and take some to think about those who do care about you, and even when they may not express it as much as you hope they would, you will hurt them greatly if you choose to leave this life. Even without knowing you, I am willing to bet that there is at least a handful of people who care about you greatly and are hoping to see you keep living your life; hell, I and most of this community want to see that from you. I want to challenge you to try reframing your thinking about the things that are troubling you right now, to recognize that the pain of them is only temporary so long as you keep moving forward. I had a really rough day today, and I was damn near in the same place you are right now, but somehow I found the strength to tell myself that tomorrow is a new day, and whether I win, lose, succeed, or fail, quitting is an unacceptable option because I’m not even showing myself the respect or love to even try to give myself better. I hope you can find the strength to find the same for yourself, because it’s within all of us.

If you need someone to talk to, please let me or someone else know. I will be happy to DM you if you just need to talk. Take care friend, please hold fast.

It looks like you have a cat or two. Live for them to start with and see how it goes…

Maybe if they were still alive

I’ve had cats die in the past and it’s always helped getting another one. They never fully replace the lost cat, but they help with the bereavement and also every day.

Are you still here man?