I've been trying to kill myself for the past 3 nights

It looks like you have a cat or two. Live for them to start with and see how it goes…

Maybe if they were still alive

I’ve had cats die in the past and it’s always helped getting another one. They never fully replace the lost cat, but they help with the bereavement and also every day.

Are you still here man?

I don’t want to force Christianity down anyone’s throat, but please try it. God has a plan for you. You are a child of God and he loves you enough to send his OWN SON down to Earth to die for us. I’m not saying this so you feel guilty for trying to end your precious life, but I’m just reminding you how much you are worth in the eyes of the Father.
You may feel like you’re a failure, but who cares what others think about your failures? The Lord Almighty loves you no matter what happens. You’re a beautiful star in his eyes, and he created you. God NEVER EVER EVER makes a mistake. He surely did not mess up making you. He knows the number of hairs on your head and your deepest secrets that you’ve never told. God knows you more than you know yourself because he MADE YOU! He ADORES you! He wants you! God will take you to walk with him through all eternity when it’s time. I don’t believe it’s time yet. Hold on! God has a plan! It may be blurry but just wait for it to come to focus!