I've never heard Chop Suey

I feel like you went on an entirely unexpected journey

1 Like

Lmao I love your face reactions

1 Like

Serj Tankian is fantastic ! Greetings from Finland.

1 Like

Really liked your analysis of this song.

1 Like

Well I think it’s a good time for a Tool reaction! Sober, or Schism are really good choises.

1 Like

02:15
how disappointed, when i was about to headbang but you immediately stop the music

1 Like

Nah that isn’t a rock you have been living under it’s full on cave :melting_face:

1 Like

now i need a therapy…

1 Like

The real name of the song is “Suicide”. But the label didnt let tthe band use that word. You can hear Serj talking: “It’s rolling suicide.” in the beginning

1 Like

Have to say you’ve very quickly become my favorite reaction channel! Watched the slipknot videos and the breakdown of the lyrics were amazing!

1 Like

When this album was released, SOAD was having a free concert in Hollywood just off of Sunset Blvd that was sponsored by the local alt rock station KROQ. I was actually stationed at Ft. Drum, NY, but I was in CA on emergency leave as I grew up there.

Before I went back to Ft. Drum, I got a call asking me if I wanted to go to a free SOAD concert. I said sure, despite not actually knowing SOAD.

So, we go, get to where the concert is (it’s in an alley), and we wait. After a while we saw the SOAD banner go up on the wall of the building behind the stage. Twenty minutes later, the banner comes down, and the show is canceled.

People started jumping on the stage, taking shit like picks and strings from the equipment cases. They also knocked down a soda machine and port-a-potties as I’m standing asking myself what is going on.

The cops started rolling in on horses and with fire hoses. That’s when I finally had a chance to get out of there. I got linked back up with my crew, and we went back to Orange County.

I flew back to Ft. Drum the next day. About a week later was 9/11.

1 Like

No deftones…

1 Like

Hundreds of reactions to this song on youtube and plenty of those people giving their milquetoast reactions to the lyrics, finally someone actually understands the lyrics while still reacting to the music. A cookie for you!

1 Like

Seems like she need therapy after this…xD

1 Like

Your commentary at the end hit a raw nerve and before I knew it, I was in tears. The hardest thing about depression is the feeling of not being heard. The isolation is terrifying.

1 Like

Yeah well i doubt so much that this mental health thing even works. We all just really live in a delusion… E.g - for me I’m into a delusion that even after my parents died and my love of my life left me, i can still survive(ofcourse i am surviving hence am typing). But most of the times, no one really listens to someone struggling. People are in the state of delusion cause they are tired of living in reality. Hopefully that makes sense. P.s its a good song. Your channel is great as well. Keep on doing what you are. God bless. :100:

1 Like

Its freaking me out that she is completly ignoring the rythm nwhen she moved her head​:sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

yo, the voice line ¨my self rightous suicide¨ is kinda creepy because this song was made like a month before 9/11 happend. what do you think? did they knew about 9/11 before it happend or not? this is a big mystery for the soad fans

1 Like

Most beautiful suicide song … 2nd papa roach last resort … many arms has been cut and bleed in the 90s to that music …

1 Like

Такая клевая девчонка. И купила себе отстойные наушники.

1 Like