Jake Luhrs reacts to Alpha Wolf - Sucks 2 Suck (feat. Ice-T)

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-bDkQVFiQ

Jake Luhrs metal vocalist of August Burns Red reacts to Alpha Wolf’s new song Sucks 2 Suck featuring Ice-T. He dives into the lyrics and brings up some personal experiences and life lessons about respect, standing up for yourself, and growth.

#alphawolf #icet

1 Like

Dude such a fantastic song loved the video bud

One of the best intros I’ve seen :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Double edge dimise please

@sabianlynch YO check this out! Excellent work!

Aussie Nu Metal Core…

You should take Alphawolf on tour with you guys, also please react to Canvas by Avralize it’s so good.

If you’re going to open the Alpha Wolf door, do “Akudama” next. 10/10 song.

Haunter next please. It slaps

Hearing Jake swear is so weird lol

Their entire album called “A Quite Place to Die” is very solid from start to finish!!

I would love to see some reactions to Slaughter to Prevail or Lorna Shore!

Heads up, Jake—this video’s audio is in mono lol.

Alex terrible - doom slayer please.

Need an abr/alpha wolf tour

That Ice T part hits me so hard. I have a slight learning disability. In middle school I had glasses and a hearing aid. I was the biggest target, almost everyday I was bullied and called things I couldn’t imagine kids my age were saying. I’ve learned to deal and accept what happened. But I love alpha wolf because when I think back and when I start to relive some of those moments or my thoughts make me believe what they were saying I remember I can always throw this on and let out my aggression and anger!

The home team…

Backtrack through Alpha wolf man… Do it :ok_hand:t3:

One word for Jake : BodyCount.

Do what you want with it.

Still waiting for Divine by ATR