Je ne suis pas interessant (I'm not interesting)

I feel like not many people care. I know that’s selfish. I’m already reminded how selfish and inconsiderate I am on a daily basis already. And if I leave my partner I know that no one else would love me like he did. I just want to end it all. I’m tired of being isolated. Whether I do it myself or not. I’m so uninteresting.

1 Like

That’s not selfish. You’re allowed to feel any way and it’s okay. I’m sorry that someone’s been telling you that you’re selfish and inconsiderate; they’re wrong and it’s selfish and inconsiderate of them to tell you that, especially daily. If you want to leave your partner, you should. I promise you that you’ll find someone who loves you as much as, if not more than, him. I’m sorry that you’ve been isolated and if there’s anything I can do to help please don’t hesitate to ask. I assure you that you’re an interesting and wonderful person. There’s no one like you on this earth and I’m glad you exist. You’re doing a great job, and I’m proud of you.

1 Like

There’s many people like me. That can even replace me at any moment. And thank you for replying. I’m sorry.

1 Like

I feel like an outcast myself no matter what. So I feel like I can empathize.

Be strong.

There’s a difference between people like you, and YOU.

YOU are original, they are not what YOU are. You are NOT. A failure. How? You know (I think) two languages! I don’t. I’m only fluent in English. You can speak French. YOU are open to more opportunities then I am, especially here in Canada. What does that mean? You got a leg up than quite a few other people.

You might think you’re not interesting, but someone out in the world thinks otherwise. Someone will think you are the most interesting person on this planet. Don’t rob them of that chance of finding you, or you finding them.

Put your best foot forward, be YOU! Only YOU, yeah you, can be who YOU want to be, or who YOU truly are. Hold your head up high, because at the end of the day, someone will look up to you and think “I wanna be like that person, they’re really cool.”

Keep strong, YOU GOT THIS.
MoP.

2 Likes

You aren’t selfish, it’s called being human. We feel. You could be seeing inconsiderate as distracted. You have you’re own life and not everyone’s problems are yours, it’s ok to focus on yourself once in awhile. Plus there are always people just like us, it just means we’re not alone. But you can’t be replaced. No one sees things the exact way you do, feels the exact same as you. Don’t leave. You always have someone who cares, life is just a journey to find those who love you.
-A

1 Like