Journal…. :)

I really really really really like a guy. Like seriously. He and I have religion and band class together. He’s seriously adorable and so so sweet. He’s also super awkward like me. Whenever we’re in class, I’ll always look back at him and we just look at each other. We talk quite a bit, but not really outside of either of those classes. I just want him to like me!

5 Likes

Hi @lov1
Thank you for your post and sharing your thoughts and feelings, he sounds like a really nice guy that you have some things in common with which is great, keep your conversations going and have fun together, I am sure if you both talk and get on well he does already like you as a friend, if its meant to be anything more it will develop naturally, try not to force it though as if he is “super awkward” it may scare him off.
I wish you lots of luck and look forward to hearing how its all going.
Much Love
Lisa :heart:

2 Likes

Take it nice and slow and get to know each other. Sounds like you two are off to a good start already, but will require some more talking outside of class for you to delve into something more. Very exciting news! Sounds like he likes you as person and friend already. Talk and see where it goes. Thanks for sharing with us! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.