Joyful Days

Since December my mood has been up and grateful for life. I’ve been to several parties and able to see my friends in town that I usually only get to see twice a week. I’ve also been working out to keep my spirits up and to keep me going throughout the day. I have been listening to a few songs daily to keep me going: Stand from the Disney movie Zombies. Also the song Finally Me from the Disney movie Zombies 3. Although me and my dad had a few fights we have made up to each other a few minutes later after we fought making things easy for both of us.

6 Likes

That’s great to hear, @RickyP ! Hoping these positive days keep coming for you. :))

1 Like

Love to hear it! Especially the part about reconciling with your dad after fights. That’s so hard to do, but really makes a difference for mental health

1 Like

These are such uplifting news, @RickyP. Way to acknowledge the good and the JOY present in your life. It’s all these little things that make a huge different in the long run. So glad your dad and you also find a way to keep communciating and reuniting despite having fights at times. You’re doing well, friend. :hrtlegolove: :hrtlovefist:

Congratulations stay positive lots of love

I am so glad that you are finding joyful things in you life right now. I am also glad that even if you and your dad have a disagreement or such that you are both able to make up and that you are personally able to make it past that too and see the good. That takes a lot of work in learning about yourself and things that you enjoy and love. I am also super glad you are getting to spend time with friends. That makes life always be better. I also very much live by music being a helpful thing to brighten the days. Never let yourself stop seeing these things even if it small like the music those are what can be the foundation to seeing life as joyful as you can. I am super glad you are seeing the joy of every day in your life and that you are able to share these joys with us. Keep up the good work and keep letting us know how it goes. Hold fast Ash