Just a little rant

I’m not sure whether to label this under ‘support’ or ‘journal’, but i’m just going with this.

Nothing in particular is actually wrong, I think? I just did some thinking lately, and especially today. I addressed this before, I think, but I still haven’t found an answer, so here we are once again; I’m not sure what I am feeling or if I am even feeling something. I don’t know if I feel empty or not. Pretty confusing, to be honest.

My parents are also kinda annoying me right now, although annoying doesn’t seem to be the right word. My therapist told me to come up with a codeword, that can and will be used whenever I should relapse and fall back into this circle of stress and anxiety. But I haven’t been able to come up with something, which stresses me out. Especially, because my parents keep pressuring me with coming up with a word. I don’t work well under pressure. Not at all. They know that. And they raise their voices at me, when I say I haven’t found one yet, and even gave me a deadline to come up with something. It sucks, in my opinion. I feel very pressured, when it comes to this topic and my brain just shuts down, whenever I try to think of something.

This got a little longer than I intended it to be, jesus. Thanks for reading this little rant, though.

2 Likes

FWIW, one of my favorite words is floccinaucinihilipilification. It’s the act of diminishing something’s worth, which is what they’re doing when they berate you. In any case, if you yell that at them, they’ll probably be dumbfounded for a moment :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sounds like they’re defeating the purpose of this word thing. Honestly just take your time with it. Its your thing so it shouldn’t be a huge issue to them. Don’t let them get to you

Thanks for sharing your feelings. Expression is vital to overall well-being. Tell your parents to take a hike so you can make this your own thing and not theirs. I am sorry, parents can be a real burden sometimes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.