Just a prayer request

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if some of you guys could just pray for me. I just started a new job, and as much as I love it, the evening shifts are already getting a bit wearisome (job plus a bunch of mental health, situational things). If you could pray for rest and peace, I’d be so thankful!

Love you all,
Sincerely,
Alex

4 Likes

i just started a new job also and understand. will def keep you in my prayers!

2 Likes

Philippians 4:6-7 “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”

I’ll be praying that you’ll have a peace beyond your understanding, even when work is wearing you down.

2 Likes

Praying for you Alex! Your body will sonn adjust. I had to start having to wake up at 4am-5am when I started my job and I was that person that would stay up gaming until 3am!!! My body clock soon adjusted tho, so will yours. Just look after yourself.

Hold Fast
Kayla

2 Likes

Sending love and strength. I believe in you!
<3 AnitaBandaid

2 Likes

Hey @Alex - You’re definitely kept in our thoughts and prayers! Rock on! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@MorganVinHoch @Tucker @Kayla @AnitaBandaid @Eric

Thank you guys for all your encouragement and prayers- I honestly didn’t expect so many! And I’m so glad to know I’m not alone in this. You guys are amazing, thank you.

3 Likes

For sure I will pray for you.

“For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.” Isaiah 41:13

Take Care,
Michelle

3 Likes

Hey, I’ll keep you in my prayers. Sending lots of love!

2 Likes

@Michellelena @Lena Thank you to you both for the prayers and encouragement! Thankful for this community.

3 Likes

will be praying <3 hold fast! we believe in you :slight_smile: