Just a tough day

Just having a rough emotional day today, trying to hold everything together and keep my face towards the light.

Could use some love and support to remind me that I’m not alone, please :slight_smile:

(I’m safe and fine otherwise, no need for worry. just battling a lot of stress and strain atm. But at least I figured out the cause for my hip pain and fixed it woohoo!)

6 Likes

hi Sita

I’m sorry to hear that today is a rough one for you. we’re here with you. Thank you for all the kindness and support you pour into the forums. You’re a great big sweetheart and we’re really lucky to have you around.

I hope its not too overwhelming and that you can feel the things you need to feel. Take care and remember to eat and drink water.

2 Likes

hey. thank you for sharing this with us, and showing everyone that sees this how important and uplifting it can be to reach out. you’re out there, doing it, trying, and going on along anyway. that’s amazing! truly, i hope you know that. i’m sorry things are stressful, and how that can just like… cloud up every single thing you do. but you’ll come out of it, and as best as we can, we’ll be here with you!

2 Likes

emotional days are rough i have quite a bit of them too so ur not alone hope things get better for u and just know the hs community is here for u :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

hrtlegolove hrtlegolove hrtlegolove hrtlegolove hrtlegolove hrtlegolove hrtlegolove

2 Likes

hrtlegolove hrtlegolove hrtlegolove hrtlegolove hrtlegolove hrtlegolove hrtlegolove

2 Likes

hrtlegolove hrtlegolove hrtlegolove hrtlegolove hrtlegolove hrtlegolove

2 Likes

Oh my friend,

I am so sorry that you are having a low day. You are so amazing & thank you for allowing people to come alongside you to encourage you at this moment. I hope you find some joy & sunshine throughout this weekend. You are not alone. You are so wonderful. You know where to find me if you ever need a chat.

You are strong. You are valid. You are enough. You matter.

-StarFox :yellow_heart:

1 Like

i hope you feel better soon hrtlegolove hrtlegolove hrtlegolove hrtlegolove hrtlegolove hrtlegolove hrtlegolove you matter hrtlegolove hrtlegolove hrtlegolove

2 Likes

Hey my dear friend,

Know that you are loved and definitely not alone. I hope that this stress is something that can be solved quickly. We are all here for you :rose:

2 Likes

Hey Sita!

Megs_26 responded to your topic live on stream today with some amazing words of support!

Here is a link to her reply video you can watch anytime you need to,

3 Likes

Hi all,
Just wanted to say a heartfelt thanks to everyone!

I opened it up, and saw all the :hrtlegolove: :hrtlegolove: :hrtlegolove: and didn’t know why until i saw Megs’ lovely reply.
(And yes, I’m Sita aka Rohini, it’s fine for folks to know that). Your love and support greatly helped me power through the week, and as I still work on things, you have ALL helped me feel better and stronger emotionally and mentally :slight_smile:
I love you all so much, thank you for standing with me!

It’s pretty great to see this community I care so much about reach out to catch me! hug

2 Likes

You are so very loved, @Sita. Make sure to take care of this beautiful heart of yours. You are not alone, including during low days. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.