Just feeling low today

Today sucks! I cannot wait for it to be over. Tonight I have to go to a wedding shower that for the past three weeks or so anytime I thought about it, it has given me a panic attack. It is going to be like a high school reunion from hell. Half the people there are people that made high school horrible and hard for me and the other half are people I don’t even remotely know (which never works well with my social anxiety). Then to top it all off, I found out that my only true friend is moving away and once again I will be all alone. I have never really had friends or true friends and I finally thought I had something good going and now I am going to be alone again. It just gets really exhausting after being alone for 25 years.

I know that this is really nothing compared to actually issues out there but I was just feeling low today and needed a place to vent.

Hey @Michellelena ,

I’m glad you posted; please know that all struggles in life are accepted with open arms here. No matter how big or small.

I get the going to the wedding shower, and having anxiety. It’s hard. I get the feeling of just wanting the day to be over. Just know you are not alone.

You are loved.

Hold fast.

With love,
Lyss (ur old pal Blurryface)

1 Like

I understand about friends. Have hope. There are a lot of people out there. We believe in you.

You are not alone.

Stay strong <3

1 Like