Just need sum advice tbh

i wish i could be like a normal teenage girl. happy and hanging out w friends everyday at school. instead of sitting there forcing myself to eat lunch while trying not to cry. i haven’t self harmed in so long. i’m really having an urge right now. i have nothing to hurt myself so i can’t but still. the pain is unbearable. i’m losing everyone. i never take days to myself because again my parents are extremely controlling.

2 Likes

Life can be tough at times, but remember you are loved. No matter how controlling you think your parents are, they care about you. If you told them how you feel, they could help, i’m sure. Your feelings are valid. If things seem to be slipping away, just think about how all across the world you have people loving and supporting you. Good luck, you can do this.

Hey there, I know you’re hurting but I wanted to let you know that you’re not alone in this pain. There are people who care for you, even if you don’t realize it at first. I know that you have what it takes to make it through and you can use your story to impact others. :heart: