Just need to get this out

I’ve been gone from the forum for awhile and I do sincerely apologise for that. I’ve been trying to bury my problems and ignore them. It’s not working at the moment. I feel as tho all the distractions I’ve surrounded myself with have done nothing but make my problems come all at once. Now I feel as if there is a void in my chest that nothing will fill. I was hanging out with some friends tonight that are a couple and I couldn’t help but envy what they have for each other. They complete one another and here I sit alone, sleep alone, eat alone when I do eat. I do everything alone for the most part and it’s starting to bother me. I know what’s missing but I can’t seem to fix it. I fix everything it’s just what I do but I can’t fix me, I know people try to say I’m not broken but I can feel it. I can’t even focus on work anymore. I’m losing weight again because I forget to eat or I just don’t like cooking for 1. I got hurt the other day and just didn’t care how bad my leg and back hurt from it. I honestly just don’t know what to do or think or feel right now other than empty.

If you’ve made it this far in reading this I want to thank you for you time and thoughts. Nobody needs to respond I just needed to get it down somewhere and out of my head.

Stay strong everyone, love you

3 Likes

I am so sorry that i have not been there for you lately… i am sorry you feel this way.
You know i really care about you and love you! I know it. Really f-ing hard alone, and i know it is no help saying you are not alone…but you are not alone.
I wish i would live closer to you so that we could hang out the entire time…
C, I know you feel hopeless, but you do not have to go through this alone.

I promise to be more present again.

I am here. Hang in there. Hold on.
Love, F

2 Likes

I want you to remember that this feeling will not last forever. You are so worthy of happiness and you will find it. You’re going through pain to make yourself stronger. Please dont give up.

I know the struggle brother! It’s as if nothing matters anymore. I feel completely hopeless all the time, like things will never get better. And to be honest with you things have only gotten worse for me. Everyone keeps telling me it’s going to take time and it will get better. I just don’t know how long I am willing to wait.

@Coyoteryder

Hi,

I’m kinda used to bury problems and ignore them as well but yea… it never works. There’s always this situation that happen, when reality comes back to you in a very acute way.

I’m sorry you’re experiencing this friend. My heart goes to you entirely. I know it’s not a comfortable position but I’d like to think that some good might comes from it. Sometimes we need to slow down a bit and accept to be vulnerable, to accept to just… feel, so we can rise again. But it takes time for sure.

Also I’m aware that’s it’s not solving everything, but know that you’re not alone and you’ve got friends here to support you, no matter what you go through. You’ve got worth and value even if you’re not in a relationship right now. It goes beyond the situation you’re facing. Taking care of you, of your most basic needs such as eating and going to a doctor if you’ve been hurt is still important. You don’t need to do all at once. You’re hurting and it’s also a way for you to express this. And I know the struggle it is when you start to act against what your mind is telling you, just because you feel in a certain way. So at least I want to remind you that you are important and your well-being is important as well. And this feeling of emptiness won’t be here forever. You’ll find this little sparkle again.

Hang in there friend. You are loved. :heart:

1 Like

@Jayb1rd YOU MUST WAIT UNTIL IT GETS BETTER!!! And not even wait, try to find a way to MAKE it better. I know it’s hard, but you have it in you to win. You have so much strength. It WILL be okay, you have to believe that. Everything goes downhill at one point in our lives. But the good news is, once you’ve hit rock bottom, there’s nowhere to go but up. :blush:

1 Like

It seems I have been waiting forever and it is never going to end.

But that is where you are wrong. It DOES end. @Jayb1rd