Just need to talk about virginity

Hello

Again, I do apologize for my last post,. I did talk about stuff that could have be offensive to people. Never want put people in a dark place or cause more suffer.
However I do want to talk virginity in adults life. It in some kinda toxic word in people minds. Whatever judge someone who never have sex or opposite, it just not look by most people just like people being vegan or a meat eater.
I’m been a virgin my life, ( 31 years old) living with my parents and only a few girls friend. I think one of them truly romantic love, but I did not feel the same way. So I do have really hard being close with opposite sex and create relationships. Unfortunately, I do go down that dark mind of self pity,and selfishness of being a virgin. Feeling shitty not being hot sexy guy with confidence and being tough. Then blaming my problems on other people and lash out on people that don’t deserve it.
Because my wise mind tell that not big deal at all being a virgin. My life pretty normal and okay. Like I have roof over my head, a really good family ( even thou they be pain in the asses), now pretty a okay job cleaning toilet lol. Got see a lot great shows. But not having a romantic partner still bother me a lot. Also you been following my post, that why been hated move on from a close friend I really like, but she left me.
I hate when people say lower your standards or just lose you virginity. Lie to people saying you pretent to care only just use them for sex. I know it not going fairy tale true live deal, but I don’t want to mislead someone for my selfish desire. Cause I did one to one woman that actually care and broke her heart. I never really forgiven myself for it.
I just wish that people did not judge for being a virgin. That does not mean I’m better than people, I do believe people should have a right do what they want when come to sex, as long they respect to other. I’m just wishing that toxic masculinity bullshit can die out and just have everyone be chilled.

5 Likes

Hi Metalskater,
thank you for reaching out. judging happens often, too often in these days. much people also don’t like
other opinions when they are different from their own.
everyone should live their life like they want it. and that is totally ok for me. i am a vegetarian on my own, i like violet as a color a lot. i get also judged by that, i have a cap with pink in it. but i don’t care. i also don’t like these “Man” things. i’m rather an idiot than an asshole. i respect other opinions, i respect someones way to live, i respect sexual directions, i respect to be human.
i am single for a long while now, some also ask “search for someone just for sex”. but why ? i want to
have a partner for this, who i love. in my eyes it is something special.
be true to yourself, that is what you should be proud of. never change because of others. treat others like you want to be treated. live the way you are happy with it. you are doing good so far.
you made a bad expirience, so what ? i also made. that is progress.
be grateful for what you have, and you are doing this. take small steps in the direction you want to change your life. they matter most. everything will come to places when its time for it. for some earlier,
for some later.
When it comes to sex, it is kind of the same with mental health for men. we should be the strong gender, the “macho” that have no weakness. in my eyes it’s bullshit.
we are all human, we have a heart and feelings. we also struggle and have our worries.
i’m proud to call you a friend, and that you are here sharing this. you do good and you matter.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones, feel hugged.
Greetings

1 Like

Why do they have to know that you are a virgin?

There are plenty of adults who are virgins and I think it’s pretty accepted in society. You are going to have your idiots who think it’s funny to tease, but they are just projecting their own insecurities on you. I’m sorry you’re being judged

Just follow your heart and don’t listen to their stupid ideas.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.