Just tell me i can

I feel like i can’t do all off this anymore. It’s too much, i do too much. I need to do everything and eveything perfectly, i don’t know why but it is to hard to pleas myself. Its too hard to do everything i want to stop everything i’m doing but i can’t. I don’t know what to do. I have to much on my shoulders.

1 Like

@Laureanne1,

You will be okay friend. It sounds that there is a lot going on in your life right now and it’s okay to slow down when you need it. You stated something very important: “I do too much”. Good thing that you are aware of this, really. It means you acknowledge your limit and listen to yourself. It’s not always easy to do that, as we can be tempted to push ourselves beyond our limits sometimes.

Now might be a good time to think about all the things you’ve been doing lately, all those things that are causing you this exhaustion, and prioritize them. We all carry some responsibilities that are not needed and it might be good to clean them up a little. What are the burdens you’re carrying that aren’t necessary anymore? What could you add to your daily routine to treat yourself well? If you need some help to reflect on that, we’re all here to help you navigate those thoughts with you. You are not alone. You are not defeated. You can keep going on, but it’s okay if your strategy changes a little. You also deserve to take care of yourself when you feel overwhelmed. :heart:

Hi @Laureanne1!

I’m so glad you’ve reached out here. This is the first step in unburdening yourself - seeking support. That’s what we’re here for. As humans, we can only do so much. And we are often the hardest person to please. Consider this a place where you can slow down. Where you can talk about what bothers you and where you can ask for help.

You’ve got this. Sometimes we just have to hear that affirmation. Don’t be afraid to take a breather.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.