Just want to end it all

Lately I just feel like giving up is the best option right now and that if I just vanished off the face of the earth nobody would care or notice because i’m not worth anything to anyone. I am getting to a point now were anything I do isn’t good enough for anything or anyone and ending it all just seems like the best option because I can’t get hurt anymore by people and I can’t hurt people as well as this pain would just stop completely.
-Adam

Hey @Adam787,

Thank you so much for being here.

Ending your days looks like a solution but it’s not. It really only looks like.

I’m sorry you’re going through difficulties that makes you thinking that way and feeling like there’s no other valid option. You mentioned being hurt by people. Do you want to talk about it?

I’m glad you’re here. That you’ve reached this place.

1 Like

Hey @Adam787, thank you for your post. I’ve been struggling with a lot of similar feelings. You’re not alone, I see you and I care. Hold fast.

2 Likes

hey brother. I know i’ve never met you before, but I love you man, I am so happy that you are here. on this earth! as someone who has had the same feelings as you and has tried to kill themselves, it seems like an answer but it isn’t. and I know it is beyond hard to go through this. trust me I can speak from experience, but this earth is such a greater place with you on it. god has a plan for you. you are loved. so much. I know you mentioned being hurt by people, if you’d like to talk about it please be my guest :slight_smile: i want to leave you with this as well. check out the song live forever by drew holcomb and check out the lyrics. love you man

1 Like