Keep Going and always FIGHT

Just wanna say

IT DOESNT MATTER HOW FAST YOU GET THERE AS LONG AS YOU OUT ONE FOOT IN FRONT OF THE OTHER THATS WHAT COUNTS

SO CONTINUE TO GIVE YOURSELF CREDIT ADMIRE THE STEPS YOUR TAKING TO FIGHT THIS FIGHT AND TELL YOURSELF POSITIVE THINGS EVEN WHEN THINGS ARE ROUGH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY PRAY YOU PRAY HARD P.U.S.H Pray Until Something Happens

I love you all so much I’m always here I fight this fight for living everyday

Erica

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing. I needed to hear this.

Jaden

I’m here always
courage is the ability to do things that feel difficult scary or uncertain
It isn’t reserved for just a chosen few courage is a birthright it’s inside of all of us and it’s worth waiting for you to discover it one moment of courage can change your day one day can change your life in one life can change the world that’s the true power of courage it reveals you the greatest version of you discover your courage and you will be capable of accomplishing and experiencing anything it’s not about that yes even change in the world
Life is amazing and then it’s awful and then it’s amazing again and in between the amazing an awful it’s ordinary and mundane and routine breathe in the amazing hold on through the awful and relax and exhale during the ordinary that’s just living heartbreaking soul healing amazing awful ordinary life and its breathtakingly beautiful

I pray Jaden that you forever find the core of who you are YOU always continue to chase your self every single day no matter how hard no matter what circumstances no matter what situation I pray that you find the courage to live your best life regardless of anything at all costs Jaden I pray that whatever this life brings you it brings you happiness joy strength wisdom and most of all love what happens Jaden is we read these things and we allow people to dictate who we are and only you are in control of these things of your thoughts and your actions so I pray that you forever seek every moment of your life no matter what happens I will forever be your friend you can always count on me

Your Friend
Erica

1 Like

HELL YEAH!!! Any step forward is progress, and its really hard to beat someone who never gives up.

Thanks for the reminder @Ericamadrid82 :slight_smile:

We’re all in this together :heart:️:pray::muscle: